Who to Call

Local Options

In almost every town there is a social services office and/or a senior center. And if you’re not sure who to call, start with the town hall staff who can help determine the best local resource(s) for you to contact.

Community Choices

Community Choices, Connecticut's Aging and Disability Resource Center, can also help refer you to the information about services and supports you seek. They often provide benefits screening, options counseling, and information on care transitions. Community Choices represents a partnership between Connecticut’s Area Agencies on Aging, Independent Living Centers and Connecticut Community Care. Visit the Community Choices website or Call them at 1-800-994-9422.

Community Choices

Emergency Help

Dial 9-1-1 for 24/7 help in case of a life-threatening emergency.