Skip to Content

Municipal Agents for the Elderly

All of Connecticut’s 169 towns have a Municipal Agent and/or Social Services Department available to help older adults understand the programs and benefits available to them. In many cases, they will assist individuals in applying for benefits, as well as arrange for community-based services.

Learn more. Please visit the 2-1-1 website to find a Municipal Agent/Social Services Department in your area.

Date Modified: 07/24/2018

Back to Top


This action will delete your current tool kit. Be sure to write down the reference code below if you want to return to it again.


Are you sure you'd like to remove this item from your Tool Kit?


Please enter the category you would like to search in.