Skip to Content

Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)

HOPWA is the only federal program dedicated to meeting the housing needs of people with HIV/AIDS. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, also known as “HUD,” provides grants for housing assistance to low-income individuals with HIV/AIDS and their families.

Learn more.  Please visit the HUD Exchange website for housing opportunities for people living with HIV/AIDS.
In the Hartford area, please visit the website to find out about grants for housing assistance for people with HIV/AIDS.

Date Modified: 07/24/2018

Back to Top


This action will delete your current tool kit. Be sure to write down the reference code below if you want to return to it again.


Are you sure you'd like to remove this item from your Tool Kit?


Please enter the category you would like to search in.